Friday, October 31, 2008

And Now It's Time To Disgust You

So I have a very small wart that I have tried to burn it off twice now with liquid nitrogen, but it doesn't seem to be working. It may be due to the fact that the liquid nitrogen causes unbearable pain and I am afraid to hold it on the wart for the full 40 seconds needed... Anyway I need to try again. I agreed to bring some dry ice to a party recently, maybe I will try using that to burn it off before taking it to the party.

New Topic...

So my parents never fed us Mayonnaise when we were kids instead I grew up on Miracle Whip. Which is fine, as they say it has a "tangy zip", but it was only as an adult that I discovered how truly great Mayonnaise is. Tonight my little brother commented to me that Mayonnaise reminded him of puss therefore he could never eat it. I told him let's not think of Mayonnaise as puss but Miracle Whip instead. Mayonnaise is a magical spread that the food fairies left one night for the betterment of man.

Speaking of semi-disgusting white substances. I learned in 8th grade biology that milk is just fatty sweat. Mammary glands are modified sweat glands... that's right you are drinking cow sweat baby... not as easy to distinguish in whole milk but I always feel like I can taste it a little in skim.

3 comments:

Tod said...

Blog about warts when you have 60 of them from being in a tropical location. It is not a fun experience.

Jan said...

sick. my poor Eva. Also, I hear you on te warts. Ben used to stick a metal rod on the stove burner and then hold it on his wart until it seared itself whole. You could try that?

rbsp said...

Wow, Ben is so hard core :)