My little sister Mary often sends me text messages without proofreading them first.
Last Friday night Mary sent me a text. It read:
Some people are watching mother at gregs house just fyi.
I was confused so I sent a text back:
Mother?
She didn't respond so I went down to Greg's apartment. Only to find out there was no mother watching going on there. I felt robbed.
Then Mary texted me to ask me where I was. I responded:
At gregs watching mother
She texted back:
movies?
Yes, that's right Mary what I meant to say was movies.
The day before this she texted me:
I have declared war on the spiders
I didn't understand what she was talking about until later when she told me that tons of funnel web spiders have apparently made their home on the side of our house. So she sprayed them down with a hose and destroyed all their webs. She decided not to use pesticide on them because she heard somewhere that this will only make the problem worse. Long story short there are now a lot of homeless angry spiders on the side of our house. Then she told me,"Oh, and now they will probably be looking for someplace to live and heading towards your windows."
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Must be a family thing...I believe you once sent me a text asking what color of leggings I had, meant to go to one of your sisters.
But I am glad that they weren't really watching someone's mother at greg's place. That's just creepy.
Yes, I also have a problem with this. Not only have I accidentally texted the wrong people, but once I sent a text to Kelly inviting her to come play hands with us... I meant games.
Post a Comment