Tuesday, September 09, 2008

If I was Running for President This Would be My Platform

I think we should take over Mexico... I think this for a number of reasons.

  1. They all want to come here anyway. Let's just save some time and take over their country.
  2. The world is always mad at us for getting involved in other countries' business. They think we are always trying to take over things. Let's validate that fear. Let's stop being the "pseudo" bad guy and be the "real" bad guy. We have the power it's about time we start abusing it.
  3. Taking over Mexico would mean lots and lots more beachfront property.
  4. If there is one thing America is lacking it's some really good ruins, Mexico has some.
  5. (Number five, and perhaps it should have been listed first as it is the most important reason) All the fish tacos you can eat.

4 comments:

Tod said...

If we took over Mexico, we would not only have more fish tacos, but we would have more sweat tacos too.

IzeOfLight said...

Ditto what Jenny said.

Tina said...

I LOVE your blog and you!! It's soo funny...I'm glad i found you!! I miss you...i think now that i'm out of the ward we REALLY do need to go to dinner or lunch!! Anyway, come see my blog and tell me what you think. :)

Shannan Monson said...

so this is the funniest thing i have ever heard. i love your blog.