Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Friendly

So my ward has recently put a greater emphasis on being friendly. They actually had a 4 hour meeting discussing this, which unfortunately I missed because I was in California.

This emphasis on being friendly has come at a bad time for me. Recently our ward has also switched it's meeting time to 8:30 in the morning. So now they are asking me to get up early and be friendly to people. It has finally happened my religion is asking too much of me. I could do one or the other, but not both.

I hate everyone at 8:30 in the morning... everyone.

Once a boy made the misguided attempt to go out on a date with me in the morning. We got up early and went to go see some hot air balloons and then went and got breakfast. Afterwards I said, "I never want to do that again." I think he thought I meant go out with him, but what I meant was get up early and go see hot air balloons... It's strange that more of my relationships don't last longer.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

Yeah, there's really no way I can be friendly until about 10:00, and then, it's only after I have a good breakfast.