Thursday, June 05, 2008

Collin & Bruce

My friends Collin and Bruce are working on a project making long boards together, and I must say it's nice to see them applying themselves to something.

I went over to Collin's on Tuesday to work on the ward directory together(as part of our calling) and I found them outside sawing wood for their project, and I thought to myself(as I shook my head),"who gave them power tools."

They let me see what they were working on, how they were cutting the wood and where they were soaking the bodies of the long boards to be bent. They were soaking them in Collin's tub with some blue fabric softener. Collin made the joke,"I just use the same bath water everytime I take a bath I don't see the need to change it." I looked at him, I looked at the blue bath water,"What are you, a smurf?"

2 comments:

Kaakun said...

maybe an understudy for the blue man group?

Anonymous said...

At least I bathe.