Greg used to be my friend, but then he did some things that made me really mad.
- He started dating my arch rival(aka my little sister)
- He started calling me Becky.
- When my worst fears were realized and I found out that I would be working with my Dad(my Dad and I butt heads constantly), did he console me, did he tell me everything would work out? No he taunted me mercilessly by suggesting that maybe my Dad and I could carpool to work together.
- I go to combined ward FHE where somehow Greg has agreed to do a skit where he plays a farmer in the 1830's. Mary doesn't want to play his wife and asks if I want to do it. I decline... We go back and forth and we try to pawn the skit off on other people all to no avail. Then Mary tells me I can have a week and three days off of my "no making fun of her time" if I do the skit with Greg instead of her. I accept. Then the girl who originally assigned the skit to Greg came over to our table and told us,"You guys don't have to do the skit if you don't want to. It's okay." Greg:"No, I want to do it." Me:"Actually, I'm feeling a little stage shy." Greg:"That's not what you were telling me earlier." Me:"No, it's okay we don't really need to do it." Greg:"No, I want to do it. It will be fun. We'll do it." The girl who asked us to do the skit walks away from the table. Mary:"I forgot to tell you, you get to wear a white skirt when you do the skit." Me(to Greg):"You're dead to me." Then I was forced to go to the front of the room where Greg read a moving story about how he was a farmer and I was his wife and all about our lives back in the 1800's.
- To get back at Greg for pulling this stunt. I mentioned to Mary that there was a tulip festival going on at a local botanical garden and I thought that Greg would love to spend all day Saturday looking at flowers with her. Sadly, he found a way to turn it around on me by inviting my entire family and I to go with them.
4 comments:
Greg couldn't be a farmer... pffth. I lived with that kid for 28 months... I probably saw him up before 10 am MAYBE a dozen times...
Becky? I find that nickname for Rebecca hilarious. Maybe Greg is starting a new name for Rebecca... unless we were as nice as her to never tease anybody. Wait a minute, She has teased me before...
Plus, Greg owns a lot of sweaters. What does one person need with so many sweaters (not to mention a Colonel Sanders suit).
hmmm my readerss are reading else where?!?!? haha Shoot Becky is going to have more comments from my friends on her blog than I do on my blog.
Post a Comment