I like Ellie have an affinity for peeps. I LOVE peeps but for some reason during the Easter season I never get around to shelling out the $1 to buy them for myself.
Last Saturday I was at Enrichment and we were playing get to know you games. One of the prizes was a box of peeps. Sadly, I didn't win the peeps, but I knew the girl who did. She saw me admiring her peeps and said I could have some if I wanted and that she wasn't really a "peep person". I declined politely but secretly I still wanted those peeps.
Later when everyone had gone home I noticed that she had accidentally left her peeps behind. "Hmm... I thought, what do I do, what do I do..." So I carried them with me all Saturday trying to decide between giving her back the peeps and keeping them for myself.
I saw her on Sunday and she didn't look too sad about losing her peeps and I had also forgotten to bring them with me to church. So I decided maybe it would be okay if I ate them.
Later I found out I can fit 9 peeps in my mouth at one time.
Moral of the story... Never leave me alone with your peeps.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm laughing out loud! At least I'm not in the library this time.
rebecca:peeps as lisa:bratz gummies
I never leave you alone with any of my peeps of any kind.
You're the best.
We have peeps leftover from Easter that neither Greg nor I want. You can have them. Of course, that would mean you'd actually have to come visit us. =)
I'm not a peeps person either, although I like to get a couple every Easter, place them facing each other on a plate, with toothpicks sticking out, microwave them and watch them sword fight. This has always worked, except for this year. this year they just blew up like balloons. :(
The amount of times I've checked your blog at work recently is appalling. Please update.
Post a Comment