Monday, April 14, 2008

Guest Blog - April 16th Stress Awareness Day

This guest blog was written by my friend Tod Z... enjoy...

This April 16, I want to celebrate all of the stress I have in my life. According to http://www.brownielocks.com/april.html , I can be aware of my stress because the 16th is Stress Awareness day. I found this day ironical (for all of you Goodwill Hunting lovers; the edited version of course) odd for a couple of reasons....1. It should be a non-stressful day because taxes are due the day before. 2. In case I wanted to just forget about my finals, this day makes me aware that they are just around the corner. 3. Hitler's birthday is just four days away. 4. I don't need another reason to remember to be stressful, and 5. It just snowed in April and i hate that. So everybody, let's remember what chaps our hide and makes us hate to wake up some days by celebrating Stress Awareness Day. Anybody want to celebrate this day?

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Yeah, I don't need a special day to be aware of my stress.

I feel pretty aware of it every day.

Anonymous said...

Tod is your new guest blogger? I have a poem I would like to debut as a guest blogger - in fact - the poem is titled "Ode to Tod" and was written by the divine Miss Pletsch and myself. :)
I am sure if you wait a week or two - I will have another poem written, called: "Tod - Sorry to Beat you AGAIN at our Second Eating Contest"

Tod said...

Kelly, you are not funny. You are delusional. If you want to go head to head, Let's go. Talk to me when you are a guest blogger.