So I have a collage in the Sprinville Museum of Art, Spring Salon. The Show runs until July 6th, if you like mediocre* art you should check it out.
*I'm just calling my art mediocre. It is actually the biggest annual art show in Utah, so there's a chance that there might actually be some decent art there...
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
which part of the museum is your work in?
I'm totally going. I only wish there was a guest book I could write "I LOVE REBECCA!" on a whole page like you.
I'm not sure which part of the museum it's in... I haven't been there to see it yet. I might go later this week and then I'll let you know...
So I went to the museum on Saturday and I'm not sure if I was just really tired when I put that collage together or what, but it is poorly executed... maybe no one should go see it. I will fix it and then post it on my blog...
I also wasn't that keen on the rest of the show. It might not be worth a trip out there.
Post a Comment