So for my birthday party Kelly had me go on three fifteen minute dates... These dates were also videotaped. The first date I went on was with my friend Eric. For our date we went to the temple where Eric proposed... marriage. I accepted. He was offering me a cherry ring pop and a lifetime with him... How could I not. Cherry is my favorite flavor of ring pop. We don't know each other that well but that doesn't really matter. It's only for eternity.
After he proposed and I accepted he told some people walking by the good news. They congratulated us. It was everything I had ever imagined it would be and more... Actually if any boy ever asks me to marry him on temple grounds I'm going to have to say, "no" on priciple. It's a deal breaker.
Sadly our otherwise perfect date ended with an awkward doorstep scene. I know it's strange for me right? But yeah, it was really awkward. He took my hands and I thought he was going to go in for a hug, but no it was a kiss and I started laughing and... turned. It all happened so fast... It's really not my fault, and I was being videotaped. There is no way I'm going to kiss a boy on camera, and it was a first date. I may get engaged but there is no way I'm going to kiss a boy on the first date. I'm not a slut.
For the second date I got to go out with my friend Derek. Derek likes to get in my bubble. I don't like it when Derek gets in my bubble. Sometimes Derek and I argue about things like how he is in my bubble and how I want him to get out.
For our date we went rock climbing. On the way to go rock climbing Derek licked the ring pop Eric had given me, and well... I didn't want it after that. Sorry Eric. We went climbing and afterward Derek borrowed a ring and proposed to me. I said, "no." Sorry Derek it would never work out. We argue too much.
There was no awkward doorstep scene with Derek because we were in a fight.
My last date was with my friends' Matt and Chas... I know two for one, that's a great deal. We went and did some crafts together. I was pretty much dated out by that point though. So I was pretty boring.
The morning after the party I woke up with a hangover, and I was like, "What did I do last night?"
The party did help my overall statistics for the year though. In one night I managed to accomplish:
2 proposals
1 engagement
4 hand holds
1 kiss rejection
Oh, and Kelly and I are still friends. So any of you who thought you were going to take that BFF position, THINK AGAIN.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thats the party?!?! hm.
I guess if you stack Matt on Chas' shoulders. The result would be taller than you...
Kelly told me that Babetta was her BFF...
Ooooh, intense. I'm a little scared of IntenseRebecca.
are you and matt going to re-inact the misteltoe scence from last christmas?
So, are you going to post the footage?
I'm going to try to get the footage on here... or at least the highlights.
No, I don't think matt and I will be reinacting the mistletoe scene from last year... as much as I love forced awkward public kissing.
Post a Comment