On Sunday my friend Kelly and I went over to our friend Tod's apartment to steal some pictures of him as a chubby child. Which we could then blow up and sell at the ward auction. We did this under the guise of needing to discuss our next eating competition with him. Kelly was going to distract him and I would steal the pictures.
We went in and I was trying to figure out how we were going to do it, when Kelly decided to just ask if we could borrow his childhood photos. He said we could but that we couldn't publicly distribute them. Kelly said we wouldn't. Tod then asked me to make sure that we wouldn't. I tried not to laugh, "of course we're not going to..." A bad lie is essentially the same thing as telling the truth. Of course we are going to publicly distribute them Tod. Why do you think we asked?
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
in my experience... Tod doesn't roll with the punches too well when it comes to embarrassing photos.
I know, maybe I shouldn't publicly embarass him... Oh, so hard to decide.
Thank you for the compliment Rebecca. Do you consider it a bad thing to be too trusting?
Post a Comment