Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pioneer Treks I & II

This week my parents went on a pioneer trek reenactment, their second of the summer. The first trek they did this summer they also took my little brother Aaron with them. There were some marked differences between each trek. The first time they left me alone with no bread, eggs, and they took all the knives with them. This time they left Aaron and I with plenty of frozen meals, extra money for food and all the knives. I feel like they are trying to get rid of me and I will NOT be taking that hint.

My niece tried to get me to go on the second pioneer trek. I explained to her that I would not be a very good pioneer because:
  1. I like to sleep in.
  2. If I don't eat every two hours I have violent mood swings.
  3. I cannot do any combination of the following three things: wear a dress, walk long distances, and be nice to people.
  4. This is a common reaction I have, "Square dancing? Ew..."

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

"I hate nice people!"

rbsp said...

me too... oh wait, I said that.

and you know pioneers are notoriously nice.

lizpletsch said...

I have violent mood swings if I don't eat every 2 hours too. I cannot be a pioneer either.