Ever since college I have used a secret system that allows me to place either 1st or 2nd place in every bracket tournament challenge I enter. What is the secret you ask? Well I look at the two teams and see which one is ranked higher and pick them to move on.
This year I filled out a bracket again and I was interested to learn that President Obama had also entered the bracket challenge. Now I don't "like" Obama for a number of reasons 1) He looks better in jeans than I do 2) He won a nobel peace prize before I did 3) Oprah wants to be friends with him 4) He always thinks HIS foreign policy is the best one... I could go on and on... but now adding insult to injury it appears he predicted a number of the upsets.
I can't win with this guy...
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are my favorite. thank you for making my day.
No, thank you for making my day... I didn't even know you read my blog, fantastic.
Post a Comment