Saturday, February 26, 2011

Punk'd

Recently someone I know was asked on a date she did not want to go on. I suggested to her that she should punk her date i.e. come up with an alter ego and say stupid stuff all night so he would think it was his idea to never ask her out again. Most guys are scared of girls that love cats so a good way to do this is to just relate any questions they ask you to cats.

For example:

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: The color of my cat's eyes.

Q: How many people are there in your family.
A: Four: Minksy, Jinkers, Fluffy, and Bixby... (pause)... Oh, you meant my human family.

Q: What did you graduate in/what do you want to do.
A: I graduated with a Bachelors in Whatever but my real dream is to start a clothing line for cats of ready to wear pieces that can easily transition from day to night. You know so cats don't have to worry so much about what they wear.

5 comments:

bh said...

i have a male friend here who really does answer most questions like that. only he is serious.

bh said...

needless to say, he is girlfriend-less

Ellie said...

Whats that male friends name? I should go out with him...

Kendra Stephenson said...

Wait. Am I the subject of a blog post? HAHAHAHA

rbsp said...

Oh, yeah, this one was about you :)