The other night we were talking about who would be there when Mary has her baby, and apparently a lot of people are busy and my parents are going out of town in May when the baby is due. When she learned this Mary said in a huff, "FINE, I will have this baby all by myself, just like I've done it all by myself the whole time!!"
When she said this my mind wandered back to a month ago when she was sitting on the floor and her water glass was six feet away from her and she was crying out to Greg in the other room, "Greg... Greeeegggg... can you get my water for me..."
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you've met me once in your life, but I stumbled across your blog months ago and can't stop blog stalking this hilarious blog.
In my defense I had eaten too much! And you can just imagine the discomfort of it all!
HAHAAAAAAA
Post a Comment