Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Shopping

Ah, it's the end of the summer... every year around this time there is a time honored tradition of my little brother Aaron not wanting to go school shopping and me and my sister Liz forcing him to go anyway, and forcing him to buy what we want him to buy instead of what he wants to buy. In essence taking away his free agency, and no, I don't feel bad about it.

Last week I had a conversation with him that went something like this:

Me:"So do you want Liz and I to go school shopping with you this year?"
Aaron:"No."

Then yesterday I heard him talking to my Mom briefly. After my Mom left I walked into the room.

Me:"So are you going school shopping today."
Aaron:(after a considerable pause)"Yes."
Me:"When are you going?"
Aaron:"15 minutes."
Me:"I'll be ready in 5."

2 comments:

bh said...

that may be the fastest rebecca has ever gotten ready....

Kaakun said...

does he not like your taste in Trapper Keepers?