A little while ago he was going to a party and I told him he should take his collection of knives with him to show off to girls... because they would be impressed and NOT creeped out.
I also told him that whenever he brings a date back to his place he should have his knife collection out to show her, and maybe have some duct tape & fish twine lying around too.
I also gave him the great dating advice to get rid of his couch and just have a love sac in his living room, that way when he brings a girl back to his place there is only one place for her to sit... on the love sac with him... maybe he could even go bachelor style and encircle the love sack with candles and rose petals.
For those single ladies reading this blog Mike IS currently available. Here is a pretty inaccurate picture of him that he has provided.

He likes: guns, knives, hunting moose with his hands, sweat, diesel, explosions, dogs, plaid, chopping firewood, and alligator wrestling.
He dislikes: Feelings.
What he likes most about a woman: Ability to handle a Browning High-Power 9mm and skin wild game.
If you are interested please leave your contact info in the comments section of this post.
Note: he is not at all picky.
3 comments:
Preface: I am not leaving my information as an inquiry.
Just wanted you to know this is the best post everrrrrrrrrrrr
Looking at that picture I wonder why I am still single. How could any girl not want a piece of that? How?!
Ditto Jenny. I think that Mike should do a guest blog post about his Valentine's day presentation.
Post a Comment