Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Taxes

I have been avoiding doing my taxes this year, because something tells me they are going to be a little complicated.

I have taxes from:

a business(federal & state taxes)
out of state income(I will have to file with both AZ and UT)
and, regular individual taxes(federal and state)

probably 5 forms in total.

Someone was telling me that at BYU the accounting majors have a lab where they will do your taxes for you. I kind of just want to go down there and slap my pile of papers on the desk and be like, "do it... I challenge you" or I could just stay home and try to do it myself while working my way through season 5 of Gilmore Girls. It would probably turn out just as well...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I read your blog all the time, so as payment I will answer any tax questions that you might have. Feel free to call me, email me, facebook me, etc., and I will be happy to help.

rbsp said...

WOW!! You are the best Nicole... I will for sure be calling you :)

Jen Watson said...

if you watch gilmore girls we are no longer friends.. I am serious this time

rbsp said...

Jen, remember how you said the same thing about The Bachelor, Giuliana & Bill, and VH1's Tough Love... I think we both know you don't mean that.

Kendra Stephenson said...

Or you could just try not having a job at all, making any money of any kind, and paying to go to school.

Taxes are really easy that way.