Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Madness... Madness

When Greg used to have roommates they once setup a video camera to tape him watching March Madness...



It's much better in person trust me... sometimes he stands up to yell at the TV...

4 comments:

Kaakun said...

Whatever he so toned it down by the time he got to Timp. At Roman Gardens he was flailing his arms, cussing, restraining himself from throwing the remote into the tv.

It scared the other two roommates. I think thats why the four of us split into two groups actually...

lizpletsch said...

Hahahaha

Mary Jones said...

And he is biting his nails...... The only time I have really worried was during BYU's first round game this year! I thought the neighbors were going to call the cops:)

Kevin Lloyd said...

Thanks to Kirk for letting me know this video is out there. As one of the Roman Gardens roommates I can attest to the fact that the transformation from lamb to lion can be quite shocking. I also agree with Kirk that Greg seems to be toning it down with age and maturity. Oh Greg how I miss you and your j. crew sweaters...single tear.