Tuesday, November 10, 2009
New Tires
I need to buy new tires, and I am trying to decide if I want to stay with my same size of tire or maybe go a size lower. So lately I have been checking out people's tire size(this is not a metaphor for something else). I have been checking out my friend's tires and other people's tires in parking lots, to see which size of tires would look the best. I get some weird looks when I do it, then I just explain to people what I am doing... and I still get some weird looks... It's perfectly innocent people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the clarification that this is not a metaphor--classic Rebbs! If you're taking opinions, I wouldn't go a size smaller with your car; an Xterra is super cool and rugged-looking--don't change that by giving it wimpy tires! Now my 4Runner is much wuss-ier looking than an Xterra, so my car could handle wussy tires. Yours? Not so much.
Ha, ha, if you say so... Thanks for the advice Lolly!!
Post a Comment