Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Hummus
The other day I went to Sunflower Market to pick up some hummus as well as fresh fruits and vegetables. When I got to the hummus section I had a decision to make, go with the garlic... a safe choice, or red pepper another good choice, but then I saw that they had artichoke hummus. Ah, I thought, "I like artichokes AND hummus. I bet the combination is fantastic." So I got it, and I have to tell you that I have never been more wrong in my life. Artichokes + hummus = disgusting. It tasted like someone had smoked and put out a cigarette in the hummus. I don't know maybe I got a bad batch, maybe someone had... it was so bad I just had to throw it away. So don't buy the artichoke...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
maybe the AZ heat fried your brain and now you don't like the taste of artichokes?
i would have fallen for it too--thanks for taking one for the team.
Maybe it was made from tomacco. Seen that simpsons episode? Classic.
I've made that same mistake. Thanks for reminding me which flavor it was.
Post a Comment