We have food in my house, but most of it is bulk food from Costco which are parts of a meal but aren't really an entire meal in themselves, for instance we have a bag of 24 bagels and a box of oranges(I don't know how to combine these two) or cliff hanger energy bars and a giant jar of pickles(not a good combination)... This presents a problem for me, because when I am hungry I can't really find anything to eat.
I could just make something to eat, but that would mean food is 30-45 minutes away or I could just go get something to eat but that would mean I would have to drive somewhere and food would still be 20 minutes away. The trouble is I can't reliably predict when I am going to be hungry(sure it's "usually" every couple hours), but .... Normally what happens is that I suddenly realize that I am really, really hungry and then there is nothing to do but scavenge in the kitchen and eat anything edible in site... currently I am working my way through a 3 pound bag of croutons and a 5 pound jar of red vines.
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds healthy
You know it!! That's how I role.
Go for bagel bites. More healthy than pizza. Less healthy than baked chicken.
Post a Comment