Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mary's Work

Mary was telling me that, at work the other day, she went into the room where they keep the radioactive soil and unfortunately she was wearing a fleece jacket at the time, and as everyone knows alpha particles are attracted to plastic which is what fleece is made off and well one thing led to another and her jacket became radioactive. I asked her if they stripped her down and incinerated her jacket and then had the CDC scrub her down like in 24. She said no ... I said it would make the story a lot more interesting, maybe she should embellish. She just stared at me.

Mary claims that she works for a company called Energy Solutions which tests soil, among other things. But really I am beginning to suspect she works for a secret underground nuclear facility. This is the evidence I have to support my theory so far.

  1. There was the radioactive fleece incident.
  2. She says they have to wear the radioactive Hazmat suits at work.
  3. She mentioned to me that the other day she spent 6 hours shredding paper. Which maybe her job is just really boring, but that's a lot of paper shredding for a Corporation/Government conspiracy that isn't doing anything illegal.
  4. I keep asking her when the world is going to end, via nuclear holocaust, and we are all going to have to live off of root vegetables and iodine tablets. She just looks at me like I'm crazy. A clear sign that she has been brainwashed.

5 comments:

Shannan Monson said...

i love your theories.

Tod said...

Greg found a female to love him. Maybe there is something radioactive brewing in Mary's body that attracts her to him.

Kaakun said...

does the fleece glow? that could be awesome and saves energy. No need for a light in your closet and it would look pretty awesome for all those raves she goes to.

Collin said...

I have another piece of evidence to support this more than likely theory. Mary told me last week that there are "Safety First" signs everywhere. There is even one that is larger than the "Energy Solutions" sign.

Right, like putting up safety signs will make the public believe there are no secret/ illegal government conspiracies being carried out there. I think we now know where Area 52 is located. Its north of Salt Lake, as Mary so ambiguously puts it.

rbsp said...

Yes, that's another thing I find suspicious. If you ask Mary where she works, she will never tell you exactly. It's "somewhere North of Salt Lake"...