Saturday, March 21, 2009

Exercise

I maintain a pretty strict exercise regimen. Lately I have been lifting weights. Two days ago, with the help of my brother, I lifted a 300 lb glass bureau, that I have. My biceps were killing me. Then today as they were just starting to recover, I went to the store and got 3 litters of soda, and stood in the checkout line with said 3 liters of soda for at least five minutes before carrying them to my car and subsequently carrying out of my car. My arms will be sore for days.

It takes a lot of work to keep my body looking this good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when you struggled to lift that 20 pound weight the other day? It was quite humorous to watch. Thanks for keeping my life full of laughter.

rbsp said...

Shut up!! I hate you.

jenny said...

Ah, young love.

rbsp said...

Pay close attention to the following over the top eye roll, "Oh, brother..."