Monday, March 30, 2009
Collagers' Block
There is a common condition known as collagers' block. The symptoms include that you have looked through all 100 magazines you own for pictures and patterns to finish off collages for the art show you are having in 4 days... but you can't find anything good or come up with any ideas for how to finish them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rebecca! It will be okay! Your collages ROCK. Just be patient. It'll get there. You=super talented.
It's now the 21st Century. Please keep the traditions of 20th Century collagers going strong. You wouldn't want to let them down would you?
If you need more magazines, BYU and UVU have tons of magazines. No one really cares if you take them home without permission and cut them up.
when's the show? I wanna see!
This Friday... I invited you on Facebook Lisa ;)
I think you should make a collage solely out of pictures of my face...hows that for an inspired idea.
Post a Comment