So you know how our family uses our deck as an outdoor refrigerator... Well, last week we had this chicken pesto pasta for dinner, and Mary was telling me how it was her favorite meal. The next day she got home from work and was really looking forward to leftovers, when she found that someone had put the chicken pesto pasta outside that night. Unfortunately it had also rained that night and the pasta had been placed too close to a rain gutter which had spilled out into it. The pasta was very watery and Mary had to find something else to eat.
Another funny story is the time Mary and I were looking through our pantry for something to eat when we found a plastic bag full of human hair. I'm not sure whose hair it was or who had put it there, or why you would put human hair in with the non-perishables. You go to the pantry and you're like, "What do I feel like today, Mac & Cheese, some pasta, maybe some human hair...
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment