Sunday, July 15, 2007
A Love Affair With Soft Serve
I love soft-serve ice cream. It's smooth and creamy and filling. Whenever I'm hungry and I'm too tired to chew, it's my food of choice. On Friday night as my little sister and I were driving home from a ward activity I decided that I needed some. So we went to the nearest Maverick and got some. Coming home it was difficult because I couldn't eat it while driving so I just put it in one of my cup holders. When we pulled up to a red light not far from my house I looked down and it had formed a puddle, like a snowman when it melts. I started to try to lick it to keep it from spilling over onto my car, but it was getting all over my face. Mary was like, "Just go for it it's just me." So I face planted it in the ice cream trying to get it under control and while I was thus occupied Mary pulled out her camera phone and took a picture of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so are you going to post the picture or what?
We need Mary to start a blog so she can post it there; I'm thinking Rebbs won't post it here, right?
There's no way I'm posting that picture. I just told that story to illustrate how devious a sister I have, and sadly, there has been an accident with her phone and that picture is longer on it.
Post a Comment