A few weeks ago my friend Jen's parents invited me to go with their family on a road trip to Northern California.
One afternoon we were sitting in the condo putting a puzzle together, and we were trying to figure out what to watch on tv. Jen doesn't like tv and she especially doesn't like cutesy stuff. I had seen her suffer in unspoken agony as her Mom had picked "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," to watch earlier that day.
Jen's Mom: "What should we watch? How about Honey Boo Boo?"
Me: "I don't think Jen wants to watch Honey Boo Boo, but I am good with anything."
Jen: "No she isn't, she isn't good with anything."
Me: "Shhh... keep it to yourself."
Jen: "I know what you're doing. You are trying to get them to like you more than me."
Me: "My only goal is to get more Christmas presents this year than you.
Monday, July 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment