Sunday, November 04, 2012

Things I Think When I'm Hungry

I think one of the greatest problems of our generation is that people don't move fast enough through a buffet line.  It's like pick up the tongs and grab a piece of meat people.  How hard is this to do?  For a society that plays a lot of video games our hand eye coordination is surprisingly lacking.  I don't know how to solve this problem.  Are parents not teaching their children this?  Does the government need to step in, maybe we should have specials skills classes in our schools where among other things children can learn to use tongs.

Or maybe the problem is people are trying to decide which cold cut they want more.  I have an idea.  Why don't you use your EYES to make this decision ahead of time.

I get so cranky when I'm hungry.


1 comment:

Beetle said...

Oh, I like you :)