Sunday, July 01, 2012

Mary Is Visiting

Some conversations Mary and I have had so far:

Mary:  "I need some tylenol.  I haven't had some for a long time.  I couldn't have it when I was pregnant and Greg can't have it so we don't keep it in the house."
Me:  "Mary you're a Mother now do you really think you should be jonesing for drugs?
Mary:  ***Groan***
Me:  "Did you miss me?"

Another night at the dinner table:

Mary(to her 1 year old darling baby for blog purposes we'll call her Melicin): "Melicin if you are going to play with your food you're going to be done... that's it you're done."
Me(to Melicin):  "Don't let her push you around."

7 comments:

Tod said...

You should encourage Melicin to do everything that Mary tells her not to do. Like teach her to move her legs while Mary changes her diaper.

rbsp said...

Brilliant idea... I will get right on this :0

rbsp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra Stephenson said...

Rebecca.

It's been over two months. This post is hilarious but I've read it 35 times. I know you are busy, but giving me a good laugh needs to remain your #1 priority. Looking forward to your next update.

Regards,
Kendra

rbsp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rbsp said...

Kendra,

you're totally right. I may have been watching too much reality tv and neglecting my duties. Thanks for setting me straight.

-Rebecca

Mary Jones said...

Dear Tod, that would be awful!

Sincerely,

Mary!