My friend Jen was in town several weeks ago so we did something I don't get to do very often. We watched a movie with ideas in it. We watched a documentary about a group of artists that rose to fame in the late 90's. At first when they gained wealth and notoriety they were like "this is cool" but then they realized "this is stupid."
Artists have the best value system. Life isn't a competition it's just about doing your thing and enjoying it. Everything else is worthless.
Here is shorter clip of Chris Johanson one of the artists in the movie. I think he's hilarious. Half of what he says I have no idea what he is talking about. The other half is pretty good.
**Note** both these clips contain strong language. Artists have a great value system but terrible language.
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment