Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Been Too Long

I haven't posted for a long time and I'm sorry, the reason I haven't is that I have been trying to find pictures from our family Thanksgiving trip to share. During Thanksgiving I did a series of photographs focusing on Mary's baby bump. My favorite photograph was when we hiked a mountain to overlook Las Vegas and Mary's baby bump obscures the view of the entire city. Yeah, I can't find that photo, maybe someone deleted it... someone who's name starts with a letter "M".

It's probably better that I can't find the photographs though. Since Mary has been pregnant I've made her cry at least twice... I can't remember what I did the first time, but the second time Mary was on the phone with my Mom. I urgently needed to talk to my Mom, so I took the phone from her and told Mary, "Mom can't talk to you right now..." to which Mary sniffled said, "FINE" and hung up on me. I'm pretty sure she took it the wrong way... but yes I need to be more sensitive to the needs of a pregnant woman, but then again I'm still writing this post.

So anyway, here are some pictures from Thanksgiving:

Me holding a dead bird that we would later eat.

My little brother Aaron and my sister Kathryn:

Mary and Greg relaxing while the rest of us did all the work:

The next day we went for a hike to work off all the food we ate. It looks deceptively warm in this picture the high was 40 degrees and there was ice in the shade.

We reached the top.
I tried to warm up in the sun.
I FOUND IT!! You can't see this because Mary's baby bump is in the way but the top of the trail overlooked the entire city of Las Vegas.
Oh, wait now you can see the city.

Liz.Aaron.
The End.

No comments: