Some friends and I went down to Disneyland for Memorial Day weekend... the trip went something like this... My friend Jen and I drove down early Friday and picked up our friends Collin and Mike (who flew into CA) at the airport. After we picked them up it was only 9 p.m. so we decided to go to Disneyland for a few hours that night...(my friend Mike works for Disney and he can get himself and three other people into Disneyland for free whenever he wants and he was nice enough to get us all in for free... he's single ladies...) so anyway that night we went to Disneyland for a couple hours.
The next day(Saturday) our friend Bruce and his fiance met up with us at Disneyland because they happened to be in Southern California that weekend, also coincidentally enough Collin's girlfriend(or should I say ex-girlfriend or should I say technically on a break right now... I can't keep track...) was also in Southern California that weekend too so she met up with us for a bit as well.
Then on Sunday some girls Mike knows were supposed to meet up with us but sadly they got stuck at something else so it was just us four... Which made for a quiet day, and it was also the only day we had a camera. There aren't a lot of pictures because we only took pictures up until halfway through the day when we became so exhausted that we could barely function... but here are the pics...
Though I should preface this slideshow with a story:
On the drive down to California I learned that Jen HATES Gaga, and one morning I "accidentally" mentioned this to Collin and Mike...
Mike:"Jen, why do you hate Gaga?"
Jen:"because her stupid songs get stuck in my head!"
Mike:"What like: ra, ra, ro, ma, ma, ga, ga, ooh, la, la?"
Jen(angry)
Mike: "It's okay Jen, we can sing other songs so it won't get stuck in your head like: zippity do da, zippity ay... ra, ra, ro, ma, ma, ga, ga, ooh, la, la..." so for the rest of the day we inserted Gaga into every song we could think of...
now, here is the slideshow...
Besides trying to make Jen mad, my other favorite parts of the trip include but are not limited to:
When Mike and Collin were looking up pick-up lines they could use on girls... Two of their favorites were:
"Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?"
and
"Get in the van"
...
When, in line waiting for Pirates, we heard a 12 yr old say, "You know what's crap? Your face is crap." a phrase we reused over and over again...
...
When Collin tried to say baby and midget at the same time and accidentally invented the word "bidget"
...
When Jen and I ditched the boys, I mean took them to the airport, and then went to the beach for a couple hours.
...
All in all it was a pretty good weekend.
Monday, June 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So fun! Love the slideshow. How do you do a slideshow with music and upload it to blogger? (yep, I'm that techno savy :)
i like mike's hair.
was that a weird comment to make?
Hey Bre!! Just use Windows movie maker and import the photos and music into it and then drag and drop them onto the timeline... If you need any more help feel free to email me.
Ha, ha, Lisa... No, not at all...
Lisa, yes, it's okay to like my hair. I have long, flowing, locks of hair that and lady should be jealous of.
Some of my favorite moments:
- Totally tricking Rebecca to go on a roller-coaster ride.
- Going to the most ghetto Walmart ever.
- Flirting it up with the two girls that worked at one of the cash registers and getting a couple free buttons that everyone was so jealous of.
- Hot-tubbing with old people and talking about motorcycles and hunting.
Here is a video that explains everything:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4K5qJne5A&feature=related
I just laughed out loud like four times. Great post.
In addition to Lisa's comment... I was going to say that Mike is clearly sporting "the beast" ... which is the Beast's haircut post spell-being-lifted. You know what I'm talking about.
Those pickup lines are terrifying. Mike and Collin's sense of humors are sickening. I hate when I laugh at those jokes.
Your face is crap. golden
Post a Comment