Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Pirates

I like everyone else, love pirates... Not the movie, the actual people, the picture is just a filler...



So when the Somali Pirates started up in Africa, I was like, "oh, yeah, now we're in for a good time" and my second thought was, "I have to stop sailing along the coast of Africa".

Now I don't agree with everything the Somali Pirates do, for example kidnapping innocent people and holding them for ransom is not okay, but the rest of their antics I find quite hilarious. Like when they capture an oil tanker full of oil which they think is only worth $25 million and then later find out it is worth more like $125 million, or when they accidentally attack a naval ship and get themselves all killed... good times...

The only thing they could do to make it more enjoyable for me is if they actually wore pirate costumes while doing it... Maybe we could sail a shipload of pirate costumes past them... just thinking out loud here...

No comments: