Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quantifiable Love

My parents love for their children can be measured on a numeric scale from 1-100.

You get 40 points if you are married, 30 points for every grandchild you bring into this world, 15 points if you are dating someone seriously, 10 points if you talk to our overly nice neighbors, 10 points if you listen to and follow their life advice, 5 points if you listen to their stories...

I currently have 8 points.

4 comments:

Jancisco said...

Do you listen but not take their advice?

rbsp said...

Yes, and I occasionally do the dishes for them so I think that rounds up to about 8 points

jenny said...

Hahahahaha. I'm at about 8 points with my parents too. Except I don't even do the dishes. Soooo I guess I'm at like 3.

Nava said...

8 points is quite impressive.

By the way - I really enjoyed your art website - love your work!!