There are so many regulations now about what you can and cannot take on a plane. For instance your shoes can't be too thick, all liquids have to be in 3 oz containers or smaller, and you can't take cardboard cutters on a plane...
It's getting a little ridiculous because really you can use anything as a weapon to kill someone. For example, you could take off your sweater and use it to strangle someone. What are they going to ban clothes next? A plane full of naked people is even more dangerous than a carboard cutter...
I think a good thing to say, if they ever give you a hard time about bringing something on a plane, is , "Look, if I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already. So how about letting me on that plane now."
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm... next friday.
Me: hey
Matt: hey
Me: where is Rebecca?
Matt: um... there was an incident.
Me: she strangled the FAA guy with her sweater?
Matt:... no belt. Didn't see that one coming.
Me: ...eh. you hungry?
Matt: I can eat.
Post a Comment