On Friday I had to go get my drivers license renewed. Apparently every 10 years they make you get a new license with a new picture. I didn't think this should apply to me. I still look like I did when I was sixteen.
My new drivers license picture is worse than my old one, something I didn't think was possible. It is amazing how consistently bad drivers license pictures are. Is it the camera, the operator, or both? Baffling.
I'm pretty sure that if you lick the wall at the DMV you'll get tuberculosis. If only I could find someone brave enough to test this for me. Next time I'm at the DMV maybe I'll dare someone to do it.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You probably won't read this comment since this is an old post, but I thought I'd just tell you I saw the Tyra Banks show once(i'm embarrassed to admit) and she did a thing at the DMV and how to have a good driver's license photo. I don't remember her tips... but I was surpised to learn any existed at all!
Post a Comment